Vango Oakmere TC 600XL Poled 6 Person Tent
Sorry, looks like this item is out of stock
Oakmere TC 600XL Poled 6 Person Tent
Utilising our luxurious Sentinel Signature TC flysheet fabric, the Oakmere is perfect for long summer breaks with added luxury. This 6 person tent has pre-angled Powerflex Poles which provide extra internal space and full stand up height throughout. Furthermore, the Queensize bedrooms with Midnight inners, which block out early morning light, allow for a peaceful nights rest. The Oakmere also includes handy features such as cable entry points, fully sewn-in groundsheet and front and rear storm anchors for added comfort and security.
- Midnight Bedrooms - darkened bedrooms for a great night's sleep
- Double Section Living Area - Provides plenty of space to relax and unwind
- Pre-attached Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- Queen Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person, meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom
- Vango PowerFlex fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Mesh door - Increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Pre-angled poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Sentinel Signature - Combines the leading properties of both cotton and polyester to create a feature rich polycotton fabric. Key amongst these are breathability to increase comfort and it s easy to maintain nature. The softness of the cotton and the dense weave ensure that light and noise are reduced. Sentinel Signature is a high-quality fabric that is luxurious to touch but robust and durable enough for any holiday.
- Patented Vango TBS II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Weight: 32.1kg
- Packsize: L75.0 x H40.0 x W42.0cm
- Capacity: 6 Person Tent
- Pitching Time: 25 mins