Vango Mulia Air 550XL Inflatable 5 Person Tent 2020
Sorry, looks like this item is out of stock
Mulia Air 550XL
New for 2020, the Mulia Air 550XL is a sophisticated 5 man family tent with heaps of space to relax on your camping holiday. The Mulia has been designed with our robust Sentinel Pro Fabric (6,000mm HH) and Airbeam technology meaning the tent is extremely quick to pitch and very robust. Further features include a large Pre-attached awning with large Diamond Clear Windows, Midnight Inner Bedrooms which block out any early morning light and our unique SkyTrack II System which is a flexible hanging system for lights or our SkyStorage accessories. Perfect for families looking for a little more luxury while camping.
- Pre-angled beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Inflatable AirBeam structure - Allows pole free pitching, ensuring your tent is erect within a matter of minutes (double action pump included)
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Sentinel Pro - Vango Sentinel Pro fabric is designed for dedicated campers who embark on several trips a year, often for extended breaks. The blend of fibers and the double ripstop construction ensures longevity against any wear and tear, whilst our new ColourLok technology enhances resistance to UV fading. Sentinel Pro is extremely waterproof (6,000mm HH rating) and will perform in all weather conditions.
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- NEW Super Zips on flysheet doors - Stronger, smoother and more durable zips, ideal for the heavier weight flysheet fabric
- Living area pockets - Conveniently positioned for storing essentials
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Midnight Bedrooms - darkened bedrooms for a great night's sleep
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Patented Vango TBS II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Easypack Roller Bag - Durable roller bag to take the effort out of moving and packing your tent
- Full Webbing Storm Anchors - Secure guying of the tent providing peace of mind in adverse conditions
- Weight: 43.05kg
- Packsize: L81.0 x H49.0 x W54.0cm
- Capacity: 6 Person Tent
- Pitching Time: 12 mins