Vango Illusion Air TC 800XL
The epitome of luxury camping, the Illusion TC 800 XL AirBeam® is a design for families who go on longer summer breaks and are looking for a tent to enrich their camping experience. This 8 man tent is designed with a superior Polycotton flysheet which is extremely durable and will aid climate regulation within the tent, whilst providing protection from the elements. Among the many features in this tent, the SkyTrack II system stands out, as it provides a hugely versatile hanging system that supports a wide range of optional additions to customise the tent. The tent structure comprises of Super AirBeams® which are 30% larger than our standard beams making the tent very robust. Designed with king sized bedrooms, a large living area and spacious pre-attached awning which can be used for additional living or storage space. This tent has been designed to the highest quality and finest details.
- SkyTrack II® - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or our new SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system truly allows you to design your tent to suit your needs
- Easypack roller bag - Durable roller bag to take the effort out of moving your tent
- Two zipped dividers create three separate bedrooms to sleep 6. These dividers can be removed to completely open up the inner tent into one room
- Generous king-sized bedrooms - big enough to fit a double sized airbed or double sleep mat
- The additional bedroom can be hung using our innovative SkyTrack® System, providing flexibility for how many people can sleep in the tent
- High cable entry on the internal wall allows for increased flexibility on how to feed power cables into the tent or awning
- An adaptable door step which can easily be dropped to ground level allowing you to effortlessly enter your tent without needing to step over the entrance.
- Webbing storm straps - Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the tent.
- Larger diameter beams are used with certain shapes and fabrics, to further enhance the AirBeam experience
- Pre-angled beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- TC lightweight polycotton (200g per m2) - Lightweight, durable fabric. Helps to keep the tent cooler when the weather is hot, and warmer in cold conditions
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Oxford Ripstop Polyester Groundsheet - maximises strength and durability.
- Lightweight polyester bathtub groundsheet - provides a lighter inner base which packs smaller yet keeps your bedroom dry and comfortable
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- NEW Super Zips on flysheet doors - Stronger, smoother and more durable zips, ideal for the heavier weight flysheet fabric
- Living area pockets - Conveniently positioned for storing essentials
- Zipped inner divider - Offers greater privacy between inner bedrooms. Roll away when not required
- Polycotton inner tent - Quality fabric, providing luxurious feel to tent
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- NEW Skylight Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the tent to increase the amount of light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Our new 50% larger vents allow greater ventilation and significantly reduce the chance of condensation building up
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Line-Lok guyline adjusters - Patented guyline runners. Lightweight, easy to use and will hold firm in windy conditions
- Reflective guylines with guyline tidies - Woven with a reflective strip to pick up light
- 360º Night-time Reflection Points - multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.
|Replacement Canopy Pole 2 Code||Part No - PA109; Colour - Silver; Quantity - 1|
|Capacity||8 Person Tent|
|Pitching Time||12 mins|
|Replacement Main Tube 1 Code||Part No - AT014; Colour - No Colour Code; Quantity - 5|
|Packsize||L83.0 x H58.0 x W58.0cm|