Vango Contour 50+10S Rucksack Coast Blue
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
The Contour 50+10S is one of our recommended options for DofE groups, backpackers or school groups. For custom fit and comfort the QA adjust system allows the user to customise the back length making it perfect for multiple users or growing bodies.
- (S) Short Back Size - Designed to accommodate smaller frames who require a shorter torso fit and harness - Best for backs measuring between 46 - 56cm from your hip to your C7 vertebrae
- Quick Adjust Carry System (QA) - Coupling a contoured alloy frame for load distribution with a webbing ladder arrangement for back length adjustment. The Quick–Step system offers uncomplicated adjustment, comfort and durability
- Excel® 600D Polyester made from 600 Denier yarn, back coated with PU making this a multi purpose, robust fabric
- Excel® 1680D Polyester Base Fabric. A sturdy PU coated 1680 Denier Polyester creating a strong and abrasion resistant fabric
- Top Lid Access with extendable gaiter and buckle closure for quick and easy access to pack contents
- Pro-weave side pockets are constructed from a highly durable, yet flexible material, allowing the empty pockets to sit flush with the pack, maintaining sleek design whilst allowing for the easy loading and unloading of essential items such as water bottles.
- Shaped Adjustable Harness for optimum fit and comfort
- AirMesh on rucksack straps to keep you cool and comfortable
- Ergonomic Padded Hip Belt, shaped for comfort and load carrying
- Additional Zip Pocket Under lid opening for safe storage of small items
- Expansion Side Zip Pockets for extra storage capacity if required
- Detachable Rain Cover Included in the base of the pack to keep gear dry and aids visibility in low light
- Hydration Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- Shoulder Fit Guide indicates when the rucksack's harness is correctly adjusted.
- Duraflex buckles renowned for strength, quality and durability
- Dual Side Compression Straps to secure your load
- Sternum Strap with Emergency Whistle for a secure fit and easy to reach safety feature.
- Ice Axe/Walking Pole Attachments for carrying essential safety gear.
- Reflective strip for increased visibilty at night or in poor conditions
- Webbing grab handle between the shoulder straps
- Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc