Vango Awning Airspeed Tube 600cm x 10cm
Sorry, looks like this item is out of stock
Vango Airspeed Tube 600cm x 10cm
Fully deflate the AirBeam tube to be replaced Unzip the outer sleeve of the AirBeam on the inside of the flysheet Remove the AirBeam from the internal zipped sleeve. Cut the cable tie that holds the zips together (ties stop accidental opening) Remove the inner tube from its protective outer Place the new inner tube inside the protective outer. Align valve with the opening in the protective outer. Zip closed, taking care not to catch the inner tube. Reconnect the zips together with the cable tie provided, to prevent accidental opening when the AirBeam is inflated Re-inflate AirBeam to the correct PSI Re-insert the AirBeam into the zipped sleeve on the tent flysheet
- It s always a good idea to keep a spare AirSpeed tube with you to ensure that your holiday doesn t come to an abrupt end.
- Vango never comprise on quality, so you can feel confident that these products have been thoroughly tested and are built to Vango s exacting standards.
- The AirSpeed tubes are quick and easy to change, so that you can carry on with your camping holiday as soon as possible!
- Simply remove the old tube from the beam sleeve and replace with the new tube.
- Once the beam sleeve is zipped and secured, replace into the tent sleeve, inflate and you can get back to enjoying your holiday, as quick as that!