Kampa Watergate 8 Tent
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
A range of two tents providing comfortable accommodation for between six and eight people.The bedrooms face each other (vis--vis) with the large living area between ̱ ideal for extra privacy.
- Weathershield 5000 mm hydrostatic head, fire retardant and UV protected
- Fully sewn in groundsheet with 10,000mm hydrostatic head
- Vis--vis style bedroom layout
- Two side doors, both with a large window
- Secondary mesh doors in both entrances
- Wet weather entrance
- Side door converts into a canopy
- Organiser pockets in front of inner tents
- Windows with blinds and easy store pockets
- Cable entry point
- Lamp hanger with cable tidy
- End vents and closable vent above side window
The impressive windows make the interior feel light and airy with plenty of headroom. Access comes from the two large side doors, one of which has a protective wet weather canopy for access during inclement weather and both have a secondary mesh door to keep the bugs at bay.
The opposite side door can be set up as a sun canopy using the poles supplied. Both sets of inner tents have a useful organiser in the front wall ̱ handy for all your knick-knacks. Unlike some similar models, the Watergate does not taper at the ends making the tent larger inside, especially the bedrooms. Both models have a fully sewn in groundsheet to keep the weather and insects outdoors.
|Model||Exterior Height||Inner Tent Height||Weight||Canvas Pack Size|
|Watergate 6||200 cm||190 cm||23.27 kg||71x34 cm|
|Watergate 8||200 cm||190 cm||25.26 kg||74x37 cm|
Flysheet:Weathershield 5000 mm F/R UV
Groundsheet: PE 10 x 10 130 g/m10,000 mm HH
Poles: Dynaflex 12.7 mm
Watergate 4: Width 230 cm, Depth 240 cm
Watergate 6:Width 270 cm, Depth 270 cm
Watergate 8:Width 300 cm, Depth 280 cm
Living area carpet